CustomerDirect is a state-of-the-art Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) system enabling utility billing and account management services via the Internet. The CustomerDirect system contains advanced and powerful features such as online account management, account status overview, online bill presentation, online bill payment, online service initiation, work order initiation, and more. CustomerDirect will allow your company to provide utility customers a full service web portal available 24 hours a day - 7 days a week, while saving time, resources, and cost.
The CustomerDirect system provides seamless integration to any utility billing system. The main module is located on a web server that handles all interaction with your customers via the internet. The data transfer module communicates and synchronizes information between Customer-Direct and your utility billing system. CustomerDirect deploys cutting edge technology allowing customers to initiate transactions such as bill payment and work order requests, while automatically updating your utility billing system. Your customer service users will realize the benefits of eliminating redundant data entry, mail delays, and time consuming phone calls.
CustomerDirect provides powerful features:
1. Multi-Account management. Your customers can manage multiple accounts from one centralized location.
2. E-Bills. Enables sending bills online instead of through the mail. This encourages online payments that are instant, safe, and secure. In addition, it saves your company money by reducing the number of paper statements requiring postage and mailing.
3. Online Bill Payment. Customers can view and pay all their bills online using a checking account or credit card.
4. Account Status Overview.Customers can view all account related information such as bill history, payment history, meter reading, meter usage, etc.
5. Work Order Initiation. Customers can sign up for services online, check existing work order status, or correspond with your customer service representatives online.
6. ACH Signup. Customers can sign up for automatic monthly payment using ACH/Bankdraft services.
7. Credit Card Sign-up. Customers can sign up for automatic monthly payment using credit cards.
8. Bill Presentation. Customers can review previously sent bills.
9. Data Synchronization. CustomerDirect also provides a method to synchronize data with your primary utility billing system. This enables data consistency for bill payments, work orders and other customer information in order to minimize time consuming duplicate user data entry.
• Increase customer satisfaction through a dedicated 24/7 web service portal.
• Reduce customer call-ins by providing account information online.
• Improve efficiency throughout your business process by automating billing, payments, and work orders.
• Data synchronization prevents redundant data entry and reduces potential human errors with data entry.
• E-Bills reduce paper transaction volume and associated costs.
• Reduce potential customer issues by providing access to account information & management tools.
• All critical system information is encrypted for maximum security and safety.