Questionnaire on Self-Reading
1. Are you satisfied with the current meter reading work?
A. Very satisfied
D. Not satisfied
2. If your company is not very satisfied with the meter reading work, it is mainly reflected in? （Multiple selection）
A. Long collection cycle
B. Insufficient field staff
C. Cumbersome acquisition procedures
D. Low efficiency of meter reading
3. Has the COVID-19 outbreak affected your company's meter reading work?
A. Great impact
B. Average impact
C. Less impact
D. No impact
4. How long does it take you to read the meter every month?
5. How many meter readers do you need each month?
6. How much does it cost you to read the meter every month?
7. If the customer submits the reading for each billing cycle by himself, are you concerned that the data is inaccurate?
A. Very worried
D. Not worried
8. What do you think may lead to inaccurate self-readings? （Multiple selection）
A. The customer doesn’t know how to read meters
B. The dial of the meter may be hard to see
C. Customer forgets to submit readings
D. The customer intentionally submits a lower reading
9. How do you think can help customers accurately submit meter readings?（Multiple selection）
A. On-site guide the customer to read meters
B. Provide dial reading legend
C. Let customer take a picture of the dial and upload it for automatic recognition
D. Confirm by phone during the first self-reading
10. If we provide a self-reading software for customers to read the meter by themselves, would you like to use it?
11. What benefits do you most care about from self-reading? （Multiple selection）
A. Improve work efficiency
B. Reduce work costs
C. Reduce the risk of exposure to transmitted viruses
D. Provide an important reference for customer credit
12. What do you think should be done if the customer forgets to upload the reading?（Multiple selection）
A. Door-to-door meter reading
C. Email alerts
D. Upload it next month
13. Do you think it is necessary to establish credit rating assessment for customers?
A. Very necessary
D. Not necessary
14. How do you think to ensure the accuracy of self-reading data? （Multiple selection）
A. Conduct on-site reading check every 3-6 months
B. Randomly select customers for door-to-door reading every month
C. Restore door-to-door meter reading for customers with low credit
15. What other features do you want to add to self-reading?（Multiple selection）
B. Email bill
C. Online payment
D. Online repair
16. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.